How do you transition your development team to serverless?
Adopting serverless within an organisation is much more than a technology replacement, it’s a mindset shift.
Learn how to navigate the roadblocks on your journey with this short email course.
What’s the lesson plan?
Over the course of 5 days, you’ll learn:
- Lesson 1: Why serverless is inevitable
- Lesson 2: How to identify a candidate project for your first serverless application
- Lesson 3: How to compose the building blocks that AWS provides
- Lesson 4: Common mistakes to avoid when building your first serverless application
- Lesson 5: How to break ground on your first serverless project
Who’s teaching the course?
Hi, I’m Paul Swail.
I’m an independent cloud architect who specialises in helping development teams ship their first serverless application into production. I also write frequently on serverless topics.