I help software development teams make the transition to serverless.
Maybe I can help you? Check out the following services to see if any might be right for you.
You’re a senior decision maker who can see the benefits that adopting serverless could bring to your organisation’s delivery of software projects. But you’re not sure about how some of the specifics will look in practice.
You need some experienced, independent and pragmatic insight on how you could make this transition:
- What skills will your team need to learn?
- What projects or products would be the best fit to pilot serverless on?
- What specific serverless technologies should you be focusing on and how do they fit together?
- What current ways of doing things will change?
- How can you sell serverless to others within your organisation?
In this 1-on-1 video call, I can help you answer these questions and any others you may have.
Price: $200 USD
You’re about to start building a new application using AWS serverless technologies. You have limited experience with using it in production and want to avoid making costly mistakes at an early stage.
I can help accelerate your development team by giving you a tailored plan of action to take you through to production and beyond.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Roadmapping Workshop (2–3hrs video call) — Requirements gathering session with your key technical and business stakeholders
Written Application Roadmap Report that includes:
- High-level Architecture — what AWS services should you use and how will they fit together
- Billing Cost Estimation — given this architecture, what are the main business metrics that will drive your cloud bill costs and how much can you expect to be paying
- AWS Account Management — how should you structure your AWS accounts for your application
- Development Environment Setup — how should you structure your codebase and what frameworks and libraries should you use
- DevOps Recommendations — suggested processes and tools deployment, CI/CD, monitoring, etc.
- Upskilling Recommendations — links to recommended learning resources to help plug any significant skills gaps identified in your team
- Q & A Session (1hr video call) — Post-report follow-up call discussing the report and answering your questions