Who’s this for?
You’re about to start building a new application using AWS serverless technologies. You have limited experience with using it in production and want to avoid making costly mistakes at an early stage.
I can help accelerate your development team by giving you a tailored plan of action to take you through to production and beyond.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Questionnaire: A detailed assessment of the business, organisational, functional and technical goals & requirements of your new product
- Roadmapping Workshop (2–3hrs video call): Requirements gathering session with you/your lead developers where we go deep on key use cases and integrations
- Written Application Roadmap Report that includes:
- High-level Architecture: what AWS services should you use and how will they fit together
- AWS Account Management: how should you structure your AWS accounts for your application
- Development Environment Setup: how should you structure your codebase and what frameworks and libraries should you use
- DevOps Recommendations: suggested processes and tools deployment, CI/CD, monitoring, etc.
- Upskilling Recommendations: links to recommended learning resources to help plug any significant skills gaps identified in your team
- Q & A Session (1hr video call): Post-report follow-up call discussing the report and answering your questions
Price: £4,500 GBP (≈$5,490 USD).
What clients are saying
Working with Paul was one of the best decisions we’ve made for our app! We knew going with a serverless architecture would be the best approach for our app, but due to a lack of experience, we wanted help from someone who was a subject matter expert in this field.
I now have a lot better sense of how to build out our application’s infrastructure and I have the peace of mind that we are doing things in a secure, scalable way and won't waste hours of development work implementing a sub optimal solution.
Paul did a great job of explaining key serverless concepts, recommending the appropriate architecture for us, complete with all the AWS services to use, and how to tie them together, and he dove into our business-critical workflows with us to make sure we knew how to implement each one within a serverless context.
I also liked how human the interactions felt, as opposed to something very transactional or business-like. Yes, Paul is running a business but at no point in our interaction did I feel like I was just another “client” to him or an afterthought. He took his time to answer all my questions, tailor his recommendations to our specific use cases, and showed a genuine interest in our project and organization. And I feel like I have “someone in my corner” that I can go to for help with future engagements, should I need it. Highly recommend working with Paul for your next serverless application!
Still have questions?
What happens after I apply?
I will review your application and reply by email, typically within one business day, with any immediate follow-up questions, and to schedule a preliminary conversation to ensure the service is the right fit for you. In this call, I’ll let you know when I’m available to start working with you.
When will we have our workshop meeting?
After payment is received, I’ll provide you with a calendar link to book our workshop session. Note that I only host meetings during my working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Irish Time (UTC+0 in winter, UTC+1 in summer).
What are your payment terms?
Payment is due in full before commencing our engagement. I accept payments by credit card (all countries) or bank transfers in the US and UK.
I still have more questions that I’d like to ask before applying.
No worries. Please go ahead and complete the form below and let me know about what further questions you have.
To book a roadmap engagement or to learn more about how it could help you, fill out the form I’ll get back to you ASAP with details on how to proceed.