Who's this for?
You’re about to start building a new application using AWS serverless technologies. You have limited experience with using it in production and want to avoid making costly mistakes at an early stage.
I can help accelerate your development team by giving you a tailored plan of action to take you through to production and beyond.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Roadmapping Workshop (2–3hrs video call) — Requirements gathering session with your key technical and business stakeholders
- Written Application Roadmap Report that includes:
- High-level Architecture — what AWS services should you use and how will they fit together
- Billing Cost Estimation — given this architecture, what are the main business metrics that will drive your cloud bill costs and how much can you expect to be paying
- AWS Account Management — how should you structure your AWS accounts for your application
- Development Environment Setup — how should you structure your codebase and what frameworks and libraries should you use
- DevOps Recommendations — suggested processes and tools deployment, CI/CD, monitoring, etc.
- Upskilling Recommendations — links to recommended learning resources to help plug any significant skills gaps identified in your team
- Q & A Session (1hr video call) — Post-report follow-up call discussing the report and answering your questions
Price: £2,500 GBP (≈$3,425 USD).
To book a roadmap engagement or to learn more about how it could help you, fill out the form I’ll get back to you ASAP with details on how to proceed.