Your organisation has started building serverless apps on AWS and you want to make sure you’re continuing to do it right. The technologies and tools are still relatively new, best practices are constantly evolving and some of your developers will still be adapting to the paradigm shift that serverless brings.
I can help you on an ongoing basis via a Serverless Guidance engagement, designed specifically to assist engineering leaders (CTOs, senior architects, technical team leads) de-risk their team’s or organisation’s serverless adoption.
As part of this engagement, I can help you to:
- Review proposed architectures for a new product or feature.
- Identify any risks in your current architecture.
- Make decisions and recommendations between different AWS services.
- Guide your engineers on development workflows and tools.
- Perform adhoc code reviews on key product components.
- Design a CI/CD pipeline process to test and ship your product through to production.
- Build up an internal wiki/knowledge base on how to use serverless within your organisation to enable you to become more and more self-sufficient.
You can choose from one of three plans, depending on the level of guidance you require:
|Max response time within business hours
(I typically respond much faster)
|Scheduled Zoom call||❌||Once monthly||Once weekly|
|Adhoc Zoom calls||❌||❌||✅|
|Discount on Serverless First workshops & courses for your team members||10%||30%||45%|
If at any point in our first 30 days you decide that the program is not for you, just let me know and I’ll refund your payment in full.
If the 3 plans don’t meet your needs, just email me and we can work out a custom arrangement.
All of the plans are pay-monthly in advance, with the money-back guarantee available for the first month. Payment can be made via bank transfer (US & UK only) or credit card.
Yes. Discounts are available for paying quarterly (or longer) in advance. Just email me to let me know how many months you require.