I recently read a great post on Things I believe by Jan Stotte, mostly related to software engineering (not specifically serverless).
This motivated me to create my own list in my public notes vault. Some are common-sense, some more controversial. Some are broadly applicable to software engineering and several are unique to serverless.
Read it here: 👉 Things I believe about software
I’d love to know what you think, just hit reply.
Free Email Course
How to transition your team to a serverless-first mindset
In this 5-day email course, you’ll learn:
- Lesson 1: Why serverless is inevitable
- Lesson 2: How to identify a candidate project for your first serverless application
- Lesson 3: How to compose the building blocks that AWS provides
- Lesson 4: Common mistakes to avoid when building your first serverless application
- Lesson 5: How to break ground on your first serverless project