Yesterday I finished up the second cohort of the Serverless Testing Workshop. The feedback from the two groups has encouraged me to turn the lessons into a book to make them more accessible to folks.
The book is aimed at developers building serverless apps on AWS and will cover two general themes:
- General framework for identifying what, when and how to test a distributed serverless backend
- Patterns for testing specific AWS service integrations
I’m currently at the scope-defining stage and this is where I could really do with your help.
If you are building or have built a serverless application on AWS, could you spare 5 minutes to complete this short survey on your testing experiences? https://forms.gle/kvwpoHvN6gxnJUWy7
I plan on sharing excerpts and free chapters with you on this mailing list as the writing progresses.
Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!
Free Email Course
How to transition your team to a serverless-first mindset
In this 5-day email course, you’ll learn:
- Lesson 1: Why serverless is inevitable
- Lesson 2: How to identify a candidate project for your first serverless application
- Lesson 3: How to compose the building blocks that AWS provides
- Lesson 4: Common mistakes to avoid when building your first serverless application
- Lesson 5: How to break ground on your first serverless project